Sabado, Hunyo 18, 2011

My Dear Father

                A father for all we know is someone who knows what we need. He is dedicated and devoted for his family’s happiness and welfare.
                My father is JoselitoAnciano Mendoza, was born in July 16, 1970 at Bucana, Naic, Cavite. He is the eldest in their family. Being the eldest, he performed many responsibilities for his younger brothers and sisters because his father cannot support them financially. At his teenage, he became a laborer, fisherman, painter and so many other jobs that can give him enough money to support his family. His experiences from his twenties made him a supportive and responsible father to us. When he was not working abroad, he was the one who prepared our meal, washes our clothes and do the household chores because my mother is working in a public school.But now, that he is in the Middle East, my mother and my brothers are doing all the chores that he used to do. He went there to help my mother in financial matters. He told us that his salary was quite smaller than his salary South Korea. But it’s not an issue to him, he want us to have a good life, that’s why he is working very hard.
                I made this for the entire father who thinks of the same thing like my dear father. I would like to tell everybody to love and respect their father every day. Tell them that we are very thankful for having them in our life. Let us greet them a Happy Father’s Day this Sunday and say we love them very much.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento