Sabado, Hunyo 25, 2011

Building A Solid Family


A family may compose of a couple, that is, a husband and a wife. As time goes by, children begin to make the family larger. We may also find one or two grandparents living with the family. And an unmarried uncle or aunt may also be part of the family. In a family is better when they have money, other close relatives are sometimes accommodate and treated as members.  Such is called extended family.
Everybody on the family have roles. Me, as the eldest of all my siblings, I do my daily job like to do all the household chores. I also guide my siblings when our parents are there to guide us. Sometimes, I cook for our breakfast because I’m the earliest to wake up. In building a solid family, I must do all the things that will not let my parents to argue or to fight. When your parents are fighting, we must think of something to resolve their problem. Always do the household chores even your parents did not tell you to do these. Always have a family day, so even you’re busy, you’ll have a bonding time with them.
When your parents already quitted out to each other, we don’t have any time to make them fine. So let’s start and continue to help to build a solid family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento