Sabado, Hunyo 11, 2011

First Day of Class

          It was Monday, June 6, 2011, the first day of school. I am very excited to go to school so I woke up early in the morning. I prepared my things, my breakfast and get ready to take a bath. After fixing myself I went out of our house and rode on a tricycle. I’ve waited for a jeepney to reach school. We went to the school court for our flag ceremony. After that, our adviser told us which group we belong and where we were assigned to clean. We made our first activity for the day. Then English was our next subject. Our teacher asked us to write our name and nickname on a sheet of paper. Spanish was our next subject; we don’t have a recess last Monday. Then Chemistry, our teacher asked us about Science and Technology. Arts, we divided ourselves into three groups. We recalled our past lessons and thought of some related words from India. Spanish again, we checked our assignments the Spanish alphabet. If you ask me what subject did I like most that day? Its Advance Statistics, we had discussed only about “sets”. Analytical Geometry was the next , I was happy that time because I’m the only one got the right answer. Social Studies, was one of my least like subject but our discussion was fine. Our teacher asked us some questions. Math was the last one, my favorite subject. We had just discussed a few topics. Then, its time to go home. That was one of the most tiring day I’ve had.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento