Sabado, Setyembre 3, 2011

The Dialogue


Me: Hi! Ma’am. How are you?
Teacher May: I’m fine thank you.
Me: Ma’am can I ask you a question?
Teacher May: Yes, sure. What is your question?
Me: What will you if you were given a chance to go to a beautiful place in the south?
Teacher May: Why do you say so?
Me: Ammm, nothing ma’am just asking.
Teacher May: Ahhhh, ok. Why? You will give me a chance to go to a trip?
Me: hehehehe….
Teacher May: I will say it to my family and friends if they want to come with me. I will fix my things in my bag and ready for the trip.
Me: Ma’am. If it’s not allowed to have accompanied, what will you do?
Teacher May: I will not go anymore because going to a beautiful place without any accompany is a very boring trip.
Me: Bye ma’am. Thank you for your time.
Teacher May: Don’t mention it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento