Biyernes, Agosto 19, 2011

Music: A Wonderful Sound To My Ears


According to the dictionary, Music is a pleasant arrangement of sounds played on instrument or sung. Music is the science and art of the rhythmic combination of tones, vocal or instrumental, embracing melody and harmony.
                If you will ask me what is Music to me, music to me is a wonderful sound to me. It makes me condition when I am answering or reading something. It makes me also happy when I am in a not that good mood. I am always feeling relax every time I am listening music, I feel I want to sleep and I am singing a little lyrics of the song.
                I wish all people are capable to hear and they will know what is the feeling or hearing music. We must thank God because we are complete, so we shall take care of our body.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento